John W. Molony, Esq.
Charleston criminal defense attorney John W. Molony defends clients arrested for DUI and criminal charges. Attorney Molony is the owner and sole managing member of John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC and personally handles every aspect of each case. Attorney Molony is a Charleston native and graduated from Porter-Gaud School, where he was a member of the 12 Year Society. Attorney Molony then earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Clemson University, double majoring in English and History. While an undergraduate at Clemson, Attorney Molony studied at Universite Catholique de l’Ouest in Angers, France. Immediately after college, Attorney Molony earned his Juris Doctor from Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity.
Contact A Criminal Defense Attorney
John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC is located in Charleston, South Carolina and defends the rights of clients arrested for DUI and criminal charges in Charleston, Berkeley, Beaufort, Dorchester, Georgetown, Jasper, and Colleton County. John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC represents clients who have been charged with DUI and all criminal offenses, including domestic violence, disorderly conduct, drug charges, open container, shoplifting resisting arrest and traffic tickets. Have you been arrested for domestic violence in James Island, Folly Beach or Johns Island? Were you arrested for DUI in Isle of Palms, Wadmalaw or Sullivan’s Island? Have you been charged with theft in Bluffton? Call Charleston criminal defense attorney John W. Molony now and schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and your legal options.
- South Carolina (Licensed To Practice In All South Carolina State Courts)
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Bar Criminal Law Section
- American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section
- Federal Bar Association Criminal Law Section
- South Carolina Bar Practice and Procedure Committee
- South Carolina Bar Wellness Committee
- Federalist Society
Request A Consultation Now
Calls Answered 24/7
John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC