John W. Molony, Esq.
Charleston criminal attorney John W. Molony owns and operates his law practice, John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC, in his hometown of Charleston. Mr. Molony graduated from Porter-Gaud School in Charleston and subsequently obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from Clemson University, double majoring in English and History. During his time as an undergraduate at Clemson, Mr. Molony studied abroad in Angers, France at Universite Catholique de l’Ouest. Immediately following college, Mr. Molony earned his Juris Doctor from Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity. Now a solo DUI and criminal defense attorney, Mr. Molony is committed to his clients and defending their rights throughout each phase of the criminal process. John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC is conveniently located on James Island and represents clients who have been arrested for DUI or criminal charges in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Folly Beach, North Charleston and James Island. If you have been arrested or are facing criminal charges, then call and request a free consultation for a thorough review of your case and your legal options.
- South Carolina (Licensed To Practice In All South Carolina State Courts)
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Criminal Law Section
- American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section
- South Carolina Bar Practice and Procedure Committee
- South Carolina Bar Wellness Committee
- Charleston County Bar Association Wellness Committee
Request A Consultation Now
Calls Answered 24/7
John W. Molony Law Firm, LLC